Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Sets: A Narcisisstic Chat About Myself

This'll be a short post. I realize I haven't been posting for a week, but, hey, I've got some things to do. I'll do my "AshionFay's Favorite" later.

I'm currently working on my Color Sets Line, in which each outfit contain's only one or two basic colors and black jeans. I've done six so far.
A Sip of Champagne: For HeatherThomas's Birthday Party

Bright Red Plastic

Black and Off-the-Shoulder
Pink Is Not Girly

What I Should Have Worn for St. Patrick's Day
I'm Made for Grey Skies

I'm hoping to do at least a dozen, if I can think of that many shades/colors/metallics. But hey, I've already done 6 sets with only 2 of them colors directly from the rainbow.
It's totally fun to make! Most normal people wouldn't wear all of one color, but on a set it looks great and the black jeans I always use make sure that it's not too matchy-matchy. Try it some time.

No comments: